Saturday 13 August 2011

Vegetarian Dining @ Pipedream Restaurant

I'm cooking up some vegetarian dining at Pipedream restaurant in London on Monday 19th September.  I've decided to make the paneer shashlik from my audition round, together with the best rice dish Gregg's ever tasted, my channa pilau.  I'm also making a few twists after my stints at Benares and Ottolenghi.

I've been working on an amuse bouche, based on one of my favourite snacks, aloo paratha.  This is an indian flat bread stuffed with spiced potato, and topped with aubergine and pickled radish.



I've also been making lime curd. I got the recipe from here:

This was to accompany the lime parfait, coconut sorbet and pistachio wafers I was practising for Pipedream.  But it turned into this... 


Lime meringue croustades, an Ottolenghi inspired tart if ever I saw one!


My dessert for Pipedream is a creamy lime parfait, served with a tangy coconut agave sorbet and crispy pistachio wafers.  And a little lime curd perhaps....


To book a table for my vegetarian dining at Pipedream, go to their website and follow the link.

2 comments:

  1. Mouthwatering! Too bad i don't live in the UK. Good luck with service in Pipe Dream Rest. But with this menu i'm sure you will wow your guests!

    Best,
    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  2. I truly love this post I will visit again to peruse your post in an exceptionally brief time and I trust you will make more posts this way. Persian catering near me

    ReplyDelete